The following are preliminary results. I will be posting the details when they are available.
- Winner of the Milt Gibian Perpetual Memorial Trophy for Highest Scoring Dog in Trial – Score 199.5 – CH Glenlair Back in a Flash CD RE JE (Border Terrier) owners Laurie Aggas & Sandra Tool – Pasanita Obedience Club
- 1ST PLACE TEAM: Valley Hills Obedience Club with 1097 points out of 1200 possible.
- 2ND PLACE TEAM: Labrador Retriever Club of Southern California with 1090.5 points.
- 3RD PLACE TEAM: Pasanita Obedience Club with 1077.5 points.
- 4TH PLACE TEAM: Norco All-Breed Obedience Club with 1070.5 points.
- Score 397 (out of 400 possible) – dog #108 – CH Glenlair Back in a Flash CD RE JE & Laurie Aggas – Pasanita Obedience Club
- Score 396 – dog #157 Lacey & Gail Larman – Pasanita Obedience Club
- Score 394, dog #111 Southwest Obedience Club
- Score 393.5, dog #115 Valley Hills Obedience Club
- Score 394, dog #254 NABOC
- Score 392, dog #234 Mondo & Bob Trujillo, Pasanita Obedience Club
- Score 369.5, dog #211 Santa Ana Valley Kennel Club
- Score 358.5, dog #230 Labrador Retriever Club of Southern California
- Score 391, dog #314 Valley Hills Obedience Club
- Score 389, dog #322 NABOC
- Score 388, dog #351 Hidden Valley Obedience Club
- Score 384, dog #311 Golden Retriever Club of Greater LA